First: Media Licenses:
1. Granting media licenses to the newspaper or magazines
2. Book a magazine or journal name.
3. Photography and filming permits (Land and Aerial)
4. Equipment and cameras entry permits.
4. Granting a license to broadcast radio and television.
Second: Media Content:
1. Organizing the entry of media content and materials through the State borders.
2. Trading license for newspapers and magazines.
3. Permission to print and license the circulation of publications and texts.
4. License for trading of technical artistic works.
Third: External Media:
1. Accreditation of foreign journalists and correspondence.
Fourth: Emirates News Agency (WAM):
1. The official agency of the United Arab Emirates, Emirates News Agency broadcasts its services in eight languages, serving more than 100 countries around the world.