Renew Reprint Magazine/Newspaper License
NMC provides this service within licenses Media Services (activities) of a commercial nature
- Services provided to individual entrepreneurs. G -To-C
- Services provided to the business sector. G-To-B
- Services provided to other government entities, whether federal or local G-To-G
Attachments required in application
Fill in a special form to renew reprint magazine /newspaper license.
- A copy of the passport for each of the license holder and the editor in chief.
- A copy of the printed license in the country that issued it, indicating the beginning of the license and the date of the expiry date
- A copy of the printed license. (Last Renewed)
- A copy of the media and the commercial licenses for Printing Press that prints the magazine
- Payment of fees through the e-Dirham (Government Client Card)
From start to provide the service request to complete (the media license receipt) Average length of time is 15 minutes. With the exception of information services that offer the same jurisdiction to approve or not views
All the NMC offices (Abu Dhabi - Dubai - Sharjah - Ajman - Umm Al Quwain - Ras Al Khaimah - Fujairah and the Office of Al Ain).
and through electronic services on the Council website
|4||Monthly / two months||10000|
For more information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you find this content helpful?Yes
Thank you for your feedback