Waiver of newspaper/magazine license or change of editor-in-chief
NMC provides this service within licenses Media Services (activities) of a commercial nature
- Services provided to individual entrepreneurs. G -To-C
- Services provided to the business sector. G-To-B
- Services provided to other government entities, whether federal or local G-To-G
- The owner should be a UAE citizen.
- He Should not be under the age of twenty-five years
- He Must be fully competent
- He must Be of good conduct and behavior
Attachments required in application
Fill Waiver of newspaper/magazine license Form.
- Passport copy and two photographs for the owner and the editor-in-chief
- A copy of the academic qualifications of the applicant and the editor in chief.
- Provide a draft of the magazine ( its table of content).
- Bank guarantee of 2500 ( Twenty five thousands dirhams)
- Copy of last renewed
From start to provide the service request to complete (the media license receipt) Average length of time is 15 minutes. With the exception of information services that offer the same jurisdiction to approve or not views
All the NMC offices (Abu Dhabi - Dubai - Sharjah - Ajman - Umm Al Quwain - Ras Al Khaimah - Fujairah and the Office of Al Ain).
and through electronic services on the Council website
For more information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you find this content helpful?Yes
Thank you for your feedback